Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Depends on how ya view things.

So many people have been led to believe that organic means ugly, imperfect, bland, hyped, myth, hippy, dirty or weird.  Organic means so much more to me than just food, it's a way of life.

Guess it just depends on how ya view things.  For me, I think it's beautiful...and just the way God intended.



How do you define beauty?












Imperfect or perfect?
                           








             
Where would you rather get your beef?







     

Where would you rather shop?






             

What treatment do you prefer?






         

Where should your kids be spending most of their time??







           

Where and what are you eating for dinner?






                    

What do you choose to be entertained by?







                            

Where do you stretch your legs?



                     

So many times I find myself straying from my organic roots.  It might just be a quick trip through the Taco Bell drive through or something new from WalMart that I really didn't need or could have bought American made.  The questions I posed above are for me too.  I ask myself them regularly.  And I regularly realize that I have a lot of work to do.  We are all a work in progress.  The world has a way of sucking us in.  Perhaps some of you don't see any problem with that.  Personally, I do.  I want to live a life that stands out from the rest.  I want to find a way to get back to our roots, but also be able to survive and thrive in the modern world.  Sometimes just recognizing it is a good start.  We are all different and all must play our part in this amazing world we live in.  We can't all be die hard hippies, I understand that.  My challenge to you, if you will accept it, is to find out how to embrace this idea of "organic" into your lives and have an impact on those around you.


                  





Finally, I hope you find your worth somewhere other than in the "things" of this world.   No matter what or where the truth is for you, mine comes from the Bible.  Seek the truth.  Find your true worth.  Live lives that you know you were destined for, that you know are right.  Lets return to our roots, simplify our lives and live well.  I know I could do better, perhaps we all can.    

1 comment:

  1. PICTURES!!! I loved it. Jesus was a dirty hippie and isn't our goal to be more like him?

    ReplyDelete