Saturday, September 15, 2012

The play by play on waking up with a cold.



When I woke up this morning, I found myself sneezing constantly and all stuffed up.  Things weren't too bad yet, so I decided to break out the arsenal.

I started by taking my vitamins.  I will amp myself all day with extra Vit C.

Then I applied essential oils(eucalyptus and oregano) to the bottoms of my feet and on my neck and chest.  I will apply other combinations throughout the day including cinnamon, lemon and peppermint, etc.

I drank some good quality tea with added raw honey.

I took some straight echinacea, will do that three times today. 

Will be sure to take a couple shots of raw apple cider vinegar.

I will seal the deal by taking a nice hot bath tonight with some of my favorite essential oils.





So there you have it.  That's what I do when I start to feel myself getting sick(with a minor cold).  Break out the arsenal so when you feel yourself getting sick you can nip it in the bud before things go too far south!

If you have an arsenal for the common cold, please share your ideas with us.  We just might learn something from each other.



2 comments:

  1. 4 shots bourbon
    1 packet Thera Flu
    1 Emergen-C tablet
    1 Tb Honey
    4 oz boiling water
    12 hrs sleep

    All Better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete