Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Come at me bro, Mel Gibson style.





Take my freedom.


Attack my Christian beliefs.


Corrupt my children.


Inflate the currency until it hurts.


Create a law or policy for EVERYTHING.


Contaminate my food supply.


Try and take away my guns.


Tear apart the family.


Lie to me.


Devalue the life of a fetus.


Corrupt every level of my leadership.


Burn my flag and keep the Pledge of Allegiance at bay.


Fail to protect my borders.


Take my job overseas.


Downplay terrorism.


Create a welfare state.



We may agree.  We may agree to disagree.  We all have something we stand for.  When someone rocks your boat, stand up for it.


COME AT ME BRO!



"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14









No comments:

Post a Comment